Friday, April 10, 2009

Missing Those Songs!


New Year this season, I fell quite different from before. I seem to miss all those New Year songs, especially the “Chol Choung” oldies by Rous Serey Sothea and Sin Sisamouth. I still remember those days. Waking up in the morning a couple days before the New Year days, I could hear “Chol Choung” songs from my neighbor’s radio. The feeling of joys is indescribable! The music is so persuasive that actually makes you get up and plan to do something for the celebration. You’ll have a feeling to call up friends or relatives as companies to go shopping for new clothes and plan out for far trips. Now let’s get back to the reality! Life is lonely than ever! Getting up this morning, I did hear anything but the rain. I have to go to school. What a day! My college life in America sucks!

No comments: