Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reckoning My Curiosity!

It’s been 5 years and 6 months, my college life in the United States has been considered a rough journey. I never feel like I belong here. I never enjoy living here. And then why the hell am I here in first place? The only answer that I can give to myself is “Pursuing a Better Life.” Yet how? How coming to America makes my life better? I never go that far to ask myself. Lately this question borders my head even worse. One day some thoughts fly into my head from nowhere offering me the answers that I’ve been waiting for awhile. Now I know. I realize that I am not happy with what I’ve been through now. But at least I know what my goals are. I know What I want to do in my future path. I have to admit this; it’s much better than while I was back there about 5 years ago. Back then I did not even have a dream. I did not know what I want in life. It was a nightmare. A life without a dream is a waste! So I cannot deny that Now is better than Before.

No comments: